For the past three decades SKB has stood for uncompromising quality and unsurpassed durability. Vacuum, rotational or injection moulded, these cases are engineered to provide protection for equipment utilised by hundreds of companies across an incredible range of industries.
Why We Use SKB
Around the world, the SKB name is synonymous with innovation and quality. Since 1977, SKB have designed and constructed cases for four different major markets: music, sport, industrial and military. It is this diversity that allows SKB to be more creative in their designs and excel at the cutting edge of the industry. Over the years SKB have developed an extraordinary range of cases used by clients across a wide range of industries. Whether you are transporting military hardware or protecting delicate scientific equipment, SKB has a case that will keep your contents safe.
SKB is a globally recognised name and an industry leader in the design and manufacture of vacuum, rotational, or injection moulded cases.
- Ultra high strength polypropylene copolymer resin construction
- Gasketed waterproof and dust-tight submersible design
- Resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage
- Continuous moulded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Patent-pending 'trigger release' latch system
- Comfortable, snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion grip handle
- Impenetrable but lightweight LLDPE shell for high impact resistance
- Case stack securely and accommodate padlocks
Scotland’s sole supplier of SKB cases
We are Scotland’s sole supplier of SKB cases. We provide customised SKB cases to customers who require outstanding quality. Need a SKB Case Quote? email or call us on Tel: 01259 750 669
Industries that use SKB
SKB design cases for five main markets: music, photography, sports, industry and military. However, SKB’s commitment to quality mean their products are hugely popular across a wide range of industries, including:
Download SKB Brochures (PDF)