What We Do
We have the experience, technical ability and the manufacturing capacity to design timber packaging for any specification. Commonly, we construct crates, pallets, ramps, frames and internal fittings. All of the timber we use is heat treated, dressed and ISPM15-compliant. Our timber is sustainably sourced wherever possible.
Why We Use Timber
Timber is used for shipping heavier or high value products. It is a versatile and cost-effective way to protect our customers’ products. Additionally, because timber is so robust, it can reused for several trips.
Types of Timber
The exact specifications of any product, the timber we choose and the thickness and design, will depend on your requirements.
Recently, we have produced a variety of shock-mounted plywood containers with internal racks for an electronics company. We supplied these containers with specialised ramps to facilitate the safe loading and unloading of their packaging and heavy equipment. That is only one example, however. Essentially timber is suitable for any company that requires robust packaging, especially if it’s for international shipping. Here are some of the industries we have serviced:
Why Choose Dewar Brothers
• Free Quote - No-obligation quotes for any of our services
• Heat Treated - Our timber is heat treated, dressed and ISPM15-compliant
• Custom Design - Our timber packaging is designed around your requirements
• Experience - Our services are backed by four decades of experience
• Certified - Accredited by the Wood Packaging Material Marking Programme
• Import and Export - Tried and tested for long distance transportation