SKB FeaturesSKB is a globally recognised name and an industry leader in the design and manufacture of vacuum, rotational, or injection molded cases.
- Ultra high strength poly propylene copolymer resin construction
- Gasketed waterproof and dust-tight submersible design
- Resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Patent-pending "trigger release" latch system
- Comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Impenetrable but lightweight LLDPE shell for high impact resistance
- Case stack securely and accommodate padlocks
- All cases are black
Scotland’s sole supplier of SKB casesDewar Brothers is Scotland’s sole supplier of SKB cases. We provide customised SKB cases to customers who required outstanding quality and durability in their packaging.
Need a SKB Case Quote? email or call us on Tel: 01259 750 669
Industries that use SKBSKB design cases for five main markets: music, photography, sports, industry and military. However, SKB’s commitment to quality mean their products are hugely popular across a wide range of industries, including:
- and more